Put a bow on it.....I'm done! After two years, one baby, and what seems like THOUSANDS of trips to Dallas, I finally have my MBA. Graduation was on Saturday morning and I am so glad to put this chapter of my life behind me. It was a great adventure, I made some amazing friends, and I learned a little bit too. :) I am so glad to finally have the time to stay at home with my family and to watch Rylee Bear grow. Thank you so much to my amazing family and friends who have supported me over the past two years - it was a long road with several unexpected turns, but you know what they say.....its all about the journey, not the destination!
Our family! Could not have done this without my amazing husband!!! Open your eyes Curt, its finally over!!!

I had to buy Rylee an SMU dress for graduation - but it's all maroon and white from now on!
My wonderful study group! We made it all the way through together!
No comments:
Post a Comment