Secondly, as I said in my earlier post, the Baker's had baby Allie this week and she is healthy and happy at home with her family.
Last, but certainly not least, Teri and Grady are home for a visit!!! I did not realize how much I missed them until I got to see them again. Teri came over on Monday night to visit and it was so great to catch up with her. We went to lunch on Tuesday and it reminded me of when we were in college. Since they have to go back to "the island" before Grady's birthday, they had a birthday party for him tonight. We went over to Steve and Sansie's house to celebrate Grady turning 2 (so old already!) and to hang out with Teri before she has to go back. We got to talk to Scott on Skype - Curt was so happy - and we got to hang out with all of Teri's family and their adorable little ones! It is so hard to believe that the next time we see them that Grady will be a big brother (well - almost a big brother).
So young - and already they love each other!
Daddies and their daughters





No comments:
Post a Comment