Saturday, April 10, 2010
I'm a BIG GIRL now!!
I can not believe that my precious baby girls is already 1!!!! Things have been quite crazy around here the past couple of weeks. Rylee has learned to walk and it is all that we can do to keep up with her. I started a 5:00am workout class with my friend Ashley and we just signed up for our second month (neither of us thought that we would make it this far). Curt has been working hard to get ready for the annual Duck's Unlimited banquet which is tonight. We have had birthday parties, Easter, and a quick trip to God's Country (College Station). I guess you could say that we NEVER sit still - and it appears that Rylee will be the same way. Here are a couple of pictures that I took of her on her first birthday. I made her a shirt to wear to school and when I picked her up that afternoon it was soooo dirty - she plays hard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment