Rylee has grown and changed so much in the past few weeks. It is hard for me to believe she is already almost 1!
For Christmas, Aunt Jacque and Uncle Darcy gave her a walking toy that we have named Leo the Lion. Ryle LOVES Leo - he has become quite the favorite toy around our house. She is so close to walking on her own, but when you get her with Leo she turns into a walking and dancing machine. When you press Leo's nose, he plays music (which Daddy Loves....NOT!) and Rylee starts to boogie down.
She has also learned how to say "Hi" and wave. I got her on video doing all of her new tricks the other night so I had to share! :)
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SHE IS SO PRECIOUS!!! Amy- I am so sorry about missing her birthday! We were in town Easter and I kept wanting to get to you guys and see her, but it was so rushed as usual trying to see family. I am really ready to get closer to home! Miss tootie pootie's gift should be arriving any day! Sorry I am such a bad friend, and congrats again on graduating! You are officially super mom!
ReplyDelete