Sunday, August 30, 2009

I don't wanna grow up.....

They say that some kids never grow up....this is especially true for Curt! :) We have a new toy in our house and it does not belong to Miss Rylee! Curt got a remote controlled airplane for his birthday and he has been dying to test it out. Today was absolutely beautiful so we decided to take the Feagin Fighter Jet out for a spin in the vacant field next to our house. I think we have decided that Curt should stick to driving boats and leave the Air Force to Scott. I have posted a few videos and pictures of our afternoon.


Captain Curt getting ready for the big flight!


This was the Feagin Fighter Jet's First Flight.



The big crash!


The final flight


Maverick and Goose trying to fix the plane






1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you are doing this. Grady loves seeing pictures of Rylee and Scott loves seeing pictures of Curt, haha. Is the jet already broken? Those videos are too funny!

    ReplyDelete