Before Rylee was born I had great plans of scrapbooking and video taping every second of her first year. I have not been as successful in that venture as I would have liked, but Curt and I are making an effort every day to enjoy every second with her.
I am posting some of her newborn pictures and some pictures of her now. My plan is to keep this up as she continues to grow.....we shall see :)



What a pretty girl! Just like her mom! I had Chann's 4 year party today and made a movie for her. It has a picture of all of us with her St.Patties a couple of years ago. I miss you guys! Rylee is SOOOOOOO PRECIOUS!
ReplyDeleteShe is so precious and I am so blessed to be her Great Grandmothr "GG" I can't believe she is crawling. This is so great since we don't get to see her as much as we want to. Love you so much Brown Eyes Grandmother
ReplyDeleteLove the blog Amy! Rylee is such a little cutie pie! We can't wait to meet her this fall (and see you guys of course)!
ReplyDelete