Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pony Up!

Rylee went on her first pony ride today at her friend Ellie's birthday party. She was a natural in the saddle....she must get that from my mom's side of the family!

For those that don't know (and you probably don't care either, but oh well....) Pony Up is the "catch phrase" at SMU - I guess it is their version of Gig'em - pretty weak if you ask this Ol Ag. However - I felt that Pony Up was the appropriate title for this post (other than for obvious reasons) because I am graduating from SMU in EXACTLY ONE MONTH!!!! I am so excited because I will finally have more time to enjoy these precious moments with my little cowgirl!

Hope everyone has a great weekend - BTHO OU! :)


"I love it up here!!!"


All of us!



Giddy-UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment