The last couple of weeks have been CRAZY in the Feagin household. I am about to start my last module of grad school (Whoop!), Curt has made several trips to the coast and not yet been able to leave the boat ramp, and Rylee is crawling all over the place. Well, it is really more of an Army scoot than a crawl, but regardless....she is on the move!
Rylee is now six months old and I can not believe how fast the time has flown by. It seems like just yesterday that we found out that we were going to have her. Now she is a "big girl" with her own little personality. It is so much fun watching her grow.
That's my girl! She LOVES accessories.
Sitting up!!



She is such a cutie! I still think she looks like her Aunt Kristy. When we were looking at her pictures, Grady walked right up to the computer and said, "Ry-dee". He gets it right every single time and it surprises me every single time. Love you
ReplyDelete